Il ya quelque chose dans une accolade simple
Qui réchauffe toujours le coeur;
Il nous accueille à la maison
Et il est plus facile de se séparer.






If there was something, and i held too light or tight on it,
Then it’s a shame that now is gone.
How do we know, if we don’t learn?

I am hiding now my tears.
Your name is causing loneliness and sadness
The pain is greater than before,
The pain is reaching to all my senses.

But true love, never dies.
You’ll see it over all the years who will come
And you will recognize it,
When you’ll look me in the eyes.

Remember and bear in your soul and mind,
True love is not to find but gain.
True love will be the two hearts golden chain.
So bear that in your mind!
Don’t break the chain because you’ll break a heart.

I know i hurt you…I know i love you,
And you must know how much i care for you.
I’ve made mistakes and you did too..
Despite of all that happened,
I only value you.